Friday, March 16, 2012

Orange you jealous? A tiny kids cabin by Joel Hendriques

     I actually posted a photo or two of this one on Relaxshacks.com a long ways back, but while going through my collections of fort. cabin, and tiny house/playhouse photos I came across it again and just had to toss it up here. I love the simplicity of it- box-framed 2x4 work, the blackboard-paint wall, and I'm a total sucker for the color orange, which gives this place such a fun look. The cool, modern, Ikea ceiling lamp doesn't hurt either. Very nice work Joel, your kids must be thrilled!


Joel also runs the STELLAR (I didn't know of it until now, but I'll be back!)- MADEBYJOEL.com and just released a really cool looking book (below) titled "Made For Play". He was also recently featured (Congrats!) on the Martha Stewart Show- well deserved too.

Blogger Derek "Deek" Diedricksen is the author of the kids (and adult) fort, cabin, tiny house, and treehouse book "Humble Homes, Simple Shacks"- check it out HERE...

No comments :

Post a Comment