Thursday, July 12, 2012

A tiny treehouse/ice fishing hut/shanty in a tree


I love seeing this kind of stuff, and while I didn't personally take this roadside photo, the thought of some passersby randomly coming across something like this is just fun- and its the reason I try to bring my camera with me wherever I go. It almost looks like someone took an ice fishing shanty, and perched it atop a pole so as to make it more or less a "tree" house.

(file under: polehouse treehouse, treefort, treehut)

Derek "Deek" Diedricksen runs the blogs Relaxshacks.com, and FortaDay.com, Hosts "Tiny Yellow House" TV on youtube, and is author of the tiny house, fort, cabin, treehouse, and cottage design book "Humble Homes, Simple Shacks" which you can check out by clicking HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment