Friday, December 7, 2012

Tiny Hobbit Huts/Forts in Maine- A Postcard Picture


I toured these over the past summer and have a video walk-through coming out soon on Make Magazine's site/blog- part of my "Tiny Yellow House" show on youtube that I host/produce/direct, and often film too!
Wooden-Wonders, in Unity Maine, builds these lil' shelters, in the J.R.R. Tolkein-fashion, in several sizes and styles, ranging from full-out cottage, to micro-sized chicken coops! They do great work, and you'll be seeing more from them soon on this very blog. www.wooden-wonders.com for more info. I took this shot when visiting them, as well as the one below... 

I'd love to see one of these as a tree house/tree fort at some point.... just built a fitting platform and raise one into place.


 -Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

No comments :

Post a Comment